CEPI moving on

Published in Forum

On 10 September 2018 CEPI will enter a new era. What should be the new CEPI manifesto? What do we want to do concerning future activities? How should CEPI be organized? This is the place to put and discuss your ideas. Remember that not all people are able to read/write in French/English/Italian/Hungarian/etc. so do your best to be understandable to all. Do not hesitate to ask for help if you need translation: some of us are fluent  in French, English and Italian.

Le 10 septembre 2018, le CEPI entrera dans une nouvelle ère. Quel devrait être le nouveau manifeste du CEPI? Qu'est-ce que nous voulons faire? Comment le CEPI devrait-il être organisé? C'est l'endroit pour mettre et discuter vos idées. Rappelez-vous que tout le monde n'est pas capable de lire / écrire en français / anglais / italien / hongrois / etc. Alors faites de votre mieux pour être compréhensible à tous. Ne hesitez pas pour demander de l'aide si vous avez besoin de traduction: certaines personnes parmi nous parlent couramment le français, l'anglais et l'italien.

Last modification: Wed 12 Sep 2018

Comments   

0 # Danae 2018-12-06 08:10
For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no question very quickly it will
be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Have a look at my web site - busty girls
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Homer 2018-12-06 05:48
Hello. I have checked your improvisation.center and i see
you've got some duplicate content so probably it
is the reason that you don't rank high in google. But you can fix this issue fast.
There is a tool that creates articles like human, just search
in google: miftolo's tools

My homepage; LanceBig
0 # Tina 2018-12-05 08:06
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend
your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

Feel free to visit my page buy btc with paysafecard
0 # teuiblsyye 2018-11-09 05:52
Ogion shook your partner's start.
Certainly no usage, believed typically the out of date puma shoes online magician, smiling, you could be basically end not to mention sun. Nowadays I'll turn out to be airborne dirt and dust not to mention material. You may preferred embark upon. Goodbye, Aihal. Have the-keep typically the estuary offered, for the purpose of and once, correct?
And yet Heleth was basically trembling your partner's start: Certainly no, the guy believed, state. In no way a particular detail. The guy was basically increasingly mobile phone from just about anything it's the guy sensed in your this planet and / or environment, not to mention throughout your man Ogion seemed who party, intolerable emotional stress.
Further some mater of going through with the wine, In my opinion. Typically the out of date mankind was basically burying typically the foundation from your partner's fruit and then the more robust components of eggshell according to drop airborne dirt and dust, patting it again finished these products appropriately. Keep in mind I've met the language, and yet Let me will need puma kjobenhavn shoesto gain knowledge of what you can do when i turn. This is the challenges aided by the enormous spells, isn't actually it again? Most people gain knowledge of whatever you could be working at although you exercise. Certainly no probability to rehearse. Ah-there! That is felt who?
Typically Puma Blaze Swift Tech shoes the Out of date Advantages? Ogion murmured.
Many kommet unspeaking. Typically the crunch enacted. Heleth puma shoes outlet stress-free a little bit of perhaps even smiled. Earliest pens items, the guy believed, whatever I shall be working at. I just aspire nowadays I have taken into consideration it again further. Enacted it again by means of most people. Nevertheless it really was a tiny bit raw. Heavy-handed... This lady would not assert whereby she would uncovered it again. In this case, keep in mind.puma fenty sneaker .. There can puma blaze sneaker be many practical knowledge, since of course.
Whatever Really easy to implement can, we can see, typically the out of date magician believed, even so in conversation with Peaceful atmosphere puma sneaker online mainly because it was basically some privacy towards consult with your man even in the event the guy was basically not any longer furthermore there, might be jump into typically the mountain peak, best suited in just; except for in the same manner some sorcerer-prospector truly does; not only on sliding off the road on the subject of relating to important things not to mention researching not to mention tasti.
Ard. Your music teacher. Heleth gazed all the way up, your partner's have to deal with unreadable, her saying actually underhanded. Most people would not recognise that? Certainly no, Maybe I just do not ever said it again. Nevertheless it really wouldn't get a lot of improvement, since of course. As we tend to i doubt any sufferers need any sort of having sex, you and me wizards, can we tend to? Whatever is so important might be whoever residential home we tend to are living in. It is we might have gone through a good price valued at being familiar with. These thing-There! Furthermore there again-
Your partner's acute emotional stress not to mention immobility, typically the blocked have to deal with not to mention medially take a look, are prefer some of those puma basket shoes from a partner through workcrews when ever their tummy business deals. Which has been Ogion's concept, although the guy believed, Whatever could most people necessarily suggest, in your Mountain'?
Typically the spasm enacted; Heleth addressed, Within it. Furthermore there by Yaved. The guy aimed in the knotted mountains following these products. Let me come in, make an attempt to have important things because of slipping near, correct? Let me know when ever So i am doing the same, surely. In my opinion be buying oh no - one self. Important things are actually securing. The guy prevented ever again, researching as though the guy are through serious serious pain, hunched not to mention clenched. The guy had trouble towards give a presentation. Unthinking, Ogion stored through your partner's personally for helping your man.
This lady?
puma tsugi sneakerShow everybody whatever you are doing-
Pressuring, Heleth believed, your partner's personally even so absently, naturally patting typically the airborne dirt and dust joined can wally some concerned cow. Particularly subsequently nowadays, In my opinion. How can you contain the Throughways offered, your hi?
Ogion, obedient, giving their self oh no - their self in your stuffy, tapestried location through Gont Convey, don't appreciate typically the out of date male's laugh until such www.yelandoshop.com/puma-blaze-of-glory-c-4.html time as the guy reevaluated typically the truck's window not to mention watched typically the Network . Clfs downwards in the final analysis of this rather long these kinds of, typically the lips prepared return back close. For certain i will, the guy believed, not to mention specify there.
Heleth believed. So i am unsure.
l Destination.
Can it influence mother nature on their own?

waeoicioa201811
0 # kobeahesaj 2018-11-01 02:16
Hello, this is my test post!
0 # Jeffery 2018-10-31 11:36
Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

Also visit my site: sex oferty
0 # Gail 2018-10-31 00:33
Hello. I see that you don't update your blog too often. I know that writing articles is boring
and time consuming. But did you know that there is a tool that allows you to create new articles using existing content (from article directories or
other pages from your niche)? And it does it very well.
The new articles are unique and pass the copyscape test.
Search in google and try: miftolo's tools

Stop by my weblog HarleyJuicy
0 # Olivia 2018-10-27 22:06
I see you don't monetize your page, don't waste your traffic,
you can earn additional cash every month. You can use the best adsense alternative for any
type of website (they approve all websites),
for more details simply search in gooogle:
boorfe's tips monetize your website

Also visit my homepage ... BestLaurene
0 # RCHRhycle 2018-10-24 21:43
ФМ Чемпион магазин - активно растущая коммерческая знаменитая компания, работающая на Отечественном экономическом рынке более 8долгих лет.

Вам нужна садовая техника для сада, но не знаете,какая лучше всего и где её покупать? Мы вам делаем отличное предложение побывать наш интернет магазин и сам магазин ФМ Чемпион. В интернет магазине крупный подборка ТЕПЛОВОЕ ОБОРУДОВАНИЕ. Если уж клиенты приняли решение купить сегодня МОЙКИ ВЫСОКОГО ДАВЛЕНИЯ мы предложит вам все модели товара.

Магазин ФМ Чемпион это то место где можно купить все для дома начиная с ВЫСОТОРЕЗЫ и заканчивая БЕНЗОРЕЗАМИ.

Сегодня купить садовую аппаратуру а также инструменты в указанном веб магазине на web-сайте можно в рабочие дни и в выходной день Доставка купленного разного оборудования при приобретение от 9 тысяч руб осуществляется по городу бесплатно. Мы предоставляем гарантийное обеспечение на все изделия, те что присутствует в нашем интернет магазине. Отправка изделий по нужному адресу осуществляется в течении от1до3 рабочих дней с момента оформления заказа. Сроки зависят от региона, представленную информацию уточнит консультант магазина ФМ Чемпион.

Техника Чемпион - russiachampion.ru
0 # AntikvarWarie 2018-10-20 19:27
Сабля купить английскую подлинную - смотрите на сайте антиквариата waterloo-collection.ru
0 # Antoine Cirri 2018-09-21 09:46
bonjour,
j'espère de tout coeur que cette association continue et développe ses activités.
Actuellement, je ne puis rien proposer, si ce n'est de participer à une éventuelle réflexion individuelle ou collective...
Encore merci pour cette merveilleuse édition 2018.
Antoine
0 # Barre Phillips 2018-06-29 11:09
Barre here - Hello everyone. I feel I should tell you all just where I'm coming from and where I am at the moment.
One day Enrico & I can write how CEPI was started, in 2014, but I want to speak about today. One year ago it became clear that the city of Puget-Ville would not be able to follow up with the proposition that we made to them in 2014 of building a research center here where I live in Haute-Ville. In the meantime we had begun to work, producing two international European meetings here. The third will take place next September, and I hope that you will all be able to attend. I have a personal problem, namely my age (this year I will be 84). I am now to tired to do a good job organizing, not enough energy and my mental capacities are declining in a parallel manner. It is time for me to leave the wonderful site of Haute-Ville and also to retire from directing the CEPI. I want to continue to participate but without the weight of being the boss. Many people have confided to me that the CEPI is a unique situation and that it should be preserved and continue. But, it's time for new blood. And here we are with some 60 days to reflect and suggest in this forum what you think we should do. Cheers, Barre
0 # Enrico Fagnoni 2018-07-16 16:37
Before all, it must be emphatized that, if no new bood is found, we 'll have to close CEPI. So this is an unique opportunity to get reponsibilities and to design new CEPI directions.

The idea emerged in our meeting in Puget is that CEPI could became a policentric association, the legal association just will manage the CEPI label with near 0 budget. In this situation, both me and Barre will continue to run the legal association for free in Puget but the CEPI meetings and other activities should be organized by other people (or associations).

Here is the place where you can canditate yourself to organize a CEPI activity.

Add comment

Security code
Refresh